Are you looking for a company you can grow with? A company where you feel like part of the family and not just another employee number? Do you want to be a part of something great? Hunter Contracting Co. is a family-owned, heavy civil contracting firm serving Arizona since 1961. We are looking for good, hard-working, high-energy, self-motivating, professional individuals to grow with our project needs.
What we are proud to offer you:
• * Medical/Telemedicine
• Flexible Spending Account
• Health Savings Account
• Life Insurance
• Health and Wellness Programs
• Holiday Pay
• Sick Time Pay
Summary: Hunter Contracting Co., a diversified company specializing in civil infrastructure and industrial construction, is seeking a qualified Concrete Finisher who is responsible for smoothing and finishing poured concrete for sidewalks, curbs, or gutters for highways, roads and streets.
• Spreads and levels concrete to specified depth and consistency.
• Smoothing and shaping surfaces of freshly poured concrete.
• Removes rough or defective spots from concrete surfaces.
• Molds expansion joints and edges.
• May direct sub-grade work, mixing of concrete, and setting of forms.
• Three years minimum work experience
• Knowledge of concrete fabrication techniques.
• Ability to verify levelness or verticality.
• Ability to work without close supervision and be able to adapt to a wide variety of conditions.
• Takes pride in craftsmanship.
• Works within precise standards of accuracy.
• Prioritizes work to meet goals and/or deadlines.
• Practice good safety habits.
Education & Work Experience Requirements:
Minimum 3 years of prior experience in Finishing Concrete to build curb and gutters in a Heavy Civil environment, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
Email resumes to Gabe Cruz at: